MSSC® delivers its Certified Production Technician (CPT) ® Courses through well-established training organizations. These Courses are designed to align with MSSC Standards and to help individuals enhance their core knowledge and skills for production work from entry-level to front-line supervisory level.
These Courses are built upon MSSC’s e-learning which includes modular courses for:
- Quality Practices & Measurement
- Manufacturing Production & Processes
- Maintenance Awareness
The online, computer-based simulation training covers the basic and technical skills while providing students and technicians with the knowledge and skills needed to prepare them for an advanced, high-performance manufacturing environment. MSSC strongly recommends that individuals be at a 9th-grade math and 10th-grade reading level before taking our Courses.
- 35-40 hours, 3-credit equivalent
- One course for each of the four CPT modules
- Can be given in a blended environment with classroom instruction by an instructor or in a fully online format with an online instructor